Conscious Dating Strategies:
Where to Find Your Soul Mate
With David Steele, Frankie Doiron and special guest, RCI Coach Jack Cook
We’ve been asking singles to tell us their biggest challenges with Conscious Dating and we’ve received many questions about where to meet your soul mate.
If you’ve ever wondered where to find that special someone, then this program’s for you! We’ve even lined up a special guest expert to share his insights.
In this program you learn-
• Your attitude makes or breaks your potential for success, no matter where you look for a partner
• 5 key principles that will help you find your soul mate
• 4 levels of attraction venues and why you need to show up in all 4 to maximize your chances of meeting your special love
• The specific social and dating skills you need for each level of attraction venue
• How to effectively apply the “Rule of Three” to engage and connect with a potential date
• Why flirting skills are an essential part of every single’s toolkit
• And much more!
To get maximum value from this program please download and print the Study Guide to follow along-
Click on the link above with your RIGHT mouse button and you will see a menu open up.
In Internet Explorer
Choose “Save Target As…” and download the file to your desktop (in Firefox you choose “Save Link As..”).
Once you select the “save target as” or “save link as” entry, a download screen will appear asking you where you want to save the file to on your computer. We suggest you create a folder for this program on your desktop.
About MP3 files-The audio program is in MP3 format and will play on your computer, or you can burn it onto a CD or load into your MP3 player.
About PDF Files- The Study Guide and Transcript is in PDF format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view the file. (also MAC compatible)
Feeling Stuck? Want Expert Help NOW?
Conscious Dating Spot Coaching Now Available
Conscious Dating Spot Coaching is a 45 minute one-time consultation to address a specific problem or challenge you’re experiencing with dating and relationships.
Sometimes, when you’re feeling stuck, there’s no substitute for the life-changing clarity that a conversation with a good coach can provide. Some of our clients have told us that one hour of coaching can be more effective than ten years of therapy!
Option 1: Consult directly with David Steele, the man who literally “wrote the book.”
Option 2: Consult with Frankie Doiron, President of Relationship Coaching Institute