“The Thing I hate about dating is dating – Scott Travis Radical Dating”
David Steele explains Radical Dating
What is Radical Dating?
“Dating” sucks, and few singles enjoy the process of finding a partner but don’t know what else to do. Enter Radical Dating.
Radical Dating is a revolutionary approach to dating involving a specific mindset, dating strategies, self-discovery, life choices, understanding of relationships, and some basic skills needed for successful dating and relationships.
The rules for dating have clearly changed, but we don’t know what the new rules are. We want happy, fulfilling relationships, yet we don’t know how to make them happen.
It makes sense that relationship success starts when you’re single. The choices you make when you’re single determine the outcome of your relationship.
We’re wired for exclusive, long-term partnership. We want to find and grow old with the love of our life. Yet when we’re single and dating, we often don’t believe it’s possible or realistic and make choices that sabotage getting what we really want.
After all, as Napoleon Hill said, “What you believe, you can achieve,” and if you don’t believe, you are guaranteed not to achieve it. The disconnect between what we really want and how we date is the biggest problem in dating today.
Register here for free immediate download of 75-minute Radical Dating video training, bonus programs, filming updates and more.
So what is “Radical Dating?”
- It is being unapologetically strong and honest about who you are and what you really want.
- It is being willing to say “No” to everything and everybody that doesn’t align with the life and relationship of our dreams.
- It is believing in ourselves and our ability to live happily ever after with the love of our life.
- It is committing to our happiness and success by taking risks and leaving our comfort zone because we can’t achieve our dreams from the safety of our couch.
- It is not a quick fix but can get amazingly quick results.
- It has no guarantees other than your personal happiness and fulfillment.
- It is simple, but not easy.
- It is being the pioneer of your life and embracing the journey of finding lasting love from the inside out.