With Frankie Doiron and David Steele
The first 3 dates can often be the most challenging for singles because the decision you make whether to continue dating a new person is often based on initial impressions or unsubstantiated feelings.
How do you know if you have given your date a fair chance to demonstrate their “mate” potential? Or, are you so infatuated that you avoid seeing the obvious red flags that make this date a poor partnership choice?
This programs reveals how to navigate the challenges of the first three dates to find the partner you really want.
In this program you will learn:
• The purpose of first dates and why you need to have as many of them as possible
• The best structure for the first three dates, including length of date and the best dating venues
• Sorting and screening skills to use on your first three dates
• Safe dating practices for men and women
• The Top 5 signs that your date is not a match
• The Top 7 signs that your date is a “keeper”
• And more!
Download Study Guide here
Download MP3 here
Download Transcript here