Being the Chooser: A New Paradigm for Loving Yourself
With Frankie Doiron and special guest, RCI Director of Singles Training, Lynne Michelson
We have been asking singles to tell us their biggest challenges with Conscious Dating and we’ve received many questions about the concept of being a ‘Chooser.’ If you’ve ever felt rejected when a date didn’t reciprocate your feelings of interest, then this program’s for you. We’ve even lined up a special guest expert to share her insights.
In this program you learn-
- What being a ‘Chooser’ really means and why it is your guarantee to finding the love of your life
- Why self-love and acceptance are the basis of a ‘Chooser’ perspective
- The top 5 obstacles you need to overcome to be a ‘Chooser’
- How to forever eliminate feelings of fear and rejection
- What your ideal partner is looking for in a mate and how you can stand above the crowd
- Why living your life fully, in alignment with your values and life vision, makes you a magnet for love
- And much more!
To get maximum value from this program please download and print the Study Guide to follow along-
- Download PDF Study Guide here
- Download PDF Presenter Notes here
- Download Transcript here
- Download MP3 here
Downloading Instructions Click on the link above with your RIGHT mouse button and you will see a menu open up.In Internet Explorer
Choose “Save Target As…” and download the file to your desktop (in Firefox you choose “Save Link As..”).
Once you select the “save target as” or “save link as” entry, a download screen will appear asking you where you want to save the file to on your computer. We suggest you create a folder for this program on your desktop.
About MP3 files-The audio program is in MP3 format and will play on your computer, or you can burn it onto a CD or load into your MP3 player.
About PDF Files- The Study Guide and Transcript is in PDF format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view the file. (also MAC compatible)
Feeling Stuck? Want Expert Help NOW?
Conscious Dating Spot Coaching Now Available
Conscious Dating Spot Coaching is a 45 minute one-time consultation to address a specific problem or challenge you’re experiencing with dating and relationships.
Sometimes, when you’re feeling stuck, there’s no substitute for the life-changing clarity that a conversation with a good coach can provide. Some of our clients have told us that one hour of coaching can be more effective than ten years of therapy!
Option 1: Consult directly with David Steele, the man who literally “wrote the book.”
Option 2: Consult with Frankie Doiron, President of RelationshipCoaching Institute